Our Polytechnic College currently offers three – Year Diploma programs in the following areas of Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering (D.C.E.,)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (D.M.E.,)
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (D.EEE.,)
- Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering (D.ECE.,)
- Diploma in Computer Engineering (D.Com.E.,)
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering
PROCEDURE FOR COMPLETING THE COURSESThe diploma course is conducted for 3 years duration. Candidates will be promoted to the next higher semester only if they satisfy the regulations relating to eligibility to appear for the board Examination in the concerned semester.
ExclusiveEvery year an economically week student shall be chosen and they may be adapter by the CAREER DEVELOPMENT FUND.
Eligibility CRITERIA FOR A PASS IN BOARD EXAMINATION40% marks in theory and drawing subjects and 50% in practical examinations is the set criteria for getting pass in the Board Examination.
With regard to the first year syllabus for each subject, 25 marks are allotted for internal assessment and 75 marks are allotted for Board Examinations
- 10 th std [SSLC] Pass to first year diploma admission.
- +2 [HSC] Pass can we admitted in direct second year [Lateral Entry]